Your favourite programme when you were a kid?

One of my all time favourites was Stingray the programme that played host to Marina the most beautiful breathtaking puppet I ever did see.She could play harp and breath underwater and never spoke a single word.In my later years I would get to spend a lot of my time under the ocean but unfortunately never had the opportunity of a meet up.That Troy doesn't know hes born.Every episode instead of doing his duty and aiding the World Aquanaut Security Patrol "WASP" all he really did was try to get into Marinas knickers.Best of it was it was the lady called Atlanta Shaw a communications Lieutenant and the only daughter of commander Shaw who lost his legs in a submarine accident that was the one that adored the ground Tempest walked on but he couldn't see the wood for the trees.Atlanta in her own special way was beautiful and a daywalker but she couldn't breath underwater and also talked too much for Troy's likening.

Marina you are a beautiful woman and I bet you have not aged one bit.

Troy had a good voice but he was proper full of himself at times displaying narcissistic tendencies.

Here she is with them oh so kissable lips and that new pearl necklace she just got off Troy.

And if you all thought she was just a pretty face then have a look at this clip showing a Shakespearean facet to her repertoire. Judy dench and Meryll streap take a back seat girls !

How about it Marina ..are you thinking about home : /

yeah marina was a proper pilf.

Chorlton and the Wheelies
Star Fleet
Dungeons & Dragons
Terror Hawks

Dangermouse
Aubrey
Rubarb and custard
Wacky Racers
Preas gang
The great egg race
The adventure game
Vision on
Micheal bentines potty time

One of my all time favourites was Stingray the programme that played host to Marina the most beautiful breathtaking puppet I ever did see.She could play harp and breath underwater and never spoke a single word.In my later years I would get to spend a lot of my time under the ocean but unfortunately never had the opportunity of a meet up.That Troy doesn't know hes born.Every episode instead of doing his duty and aiding the World Aquanaut Security Patrol "WASP" all he really did was try to get into Marinas knickers.Best of it was it was the lady called Atlanta Shaw a communications Lieutenant and the only daughter of commander Shaw who lost his legs in a submarine accident that was the one that adored the ground Tempest walked on but he couldn't see the wood for the trees.Atlanta in her own special way was beautiful and a daywalker but she couldn't breath underwater and also talked too much for Troy's likening.

Marina you are a beautiful woman and I bet you have not aged one bit.

Troy had a good voice but he was proper full of himself at times displaying narcissistic tendencies.

Here she is with them oh so kissable lips and that new pearl necklace she just got off Troy.

And if you all thought she was just a pretty face then have a look at this clip showing a Shakespearean facet to her repertoire. Judy dench and Meryll streap take a back seat girls !

How about it Marina ..are you thinking about home : /

Ah, fond memories. It was Commander Sam and Lieutenant Atlanta Shore though (in keeping with the marine theme)

Four feather falls,
FFF2-300x225.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.