Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure you will give me some leeway but in the last 11 years Liverpool have been to 3 finals (2 CL 1 EL) and been to 5 semi finals (3 CL 2 EL) and got knocked out twice in the quarters,so i don't think we have been bad in Europe the last 10 years,the 2 years with Rodgers and the year when kenny took over from that shocking squad of players he inherited from Hodgson halfway through a season have been our worst years since 2007.

I don't get where the dodgyness in regard to us getting to the final was.

Roma had 2 shocking penalties,and we should have had 1 when Mane was pushed in the box.

We battered Roma in that first leg and they were lucky it wasn't 7 or 8,and for an hour they couldn't touch us in Rome,only in the last 30 minutes did we ease up stop pressing and tried to coast through the game.

In 180 minutes in the tie, Roma played well for about 40 minutes,the aggregate score flattered them,the 2 pens were shocking and that Milner OG was ridiculously lucky.

Our squad has been hit with injuries and have played 10 games in 31 days,hence the last 25-30 minutes of both games when Roma played well coincided when our energy levels dropped.

We deserve to be in the final we put teams to the sword all through the competition from qualifying rounds to Rome and scored 48 goals in 14 games.

No fucking surprise that you are on here you gobby twat.

I know you can't seriously think anybody on this forum could give a fuck about your club, so you're on on here as a wum.

Fuck off and send your shit messages to Asia and Scandanavia - the heartlands of dipper support.

No fucking surprise that you are on here you gobby twat.

I know you can't seriously think anybody on this forum could give a fuck about your club, so you're on on here as a wum.

Fuck off and send your shit messages to Asia and Scandanavia - the heartlands of dipper support.
You tell him Colin

Honestly yes,we get in those 30 minute spells we can put any team to the sword,under Klopp in the last 30 months we have done that to teams home in the league and europe in the EL and CL.

Wasn't long ago we did it to you in the league game with one of the spells against you and Pep really doesn't have an answer for it.

i have ard and read the term Klopp is Pep's kryptonite.

Really?

Well since you plainly don’t understand the impact that assault has had let me explain it to you.

For many years City fans respected Liverpool FC because of your achievements on the field and because you like us could not stand the rags. But in the last few years your fans have acted like utter cxnts towards us. Without any reason to do so other than that your fans are scum. You bricked our supporters coaches after we had impeccably observed the hillsborough anniversary. You cheered when one of our players went off injured. (Always demanding respect, never showing any). You hurled abuse at our goalkeeper as he was stretchered off needing oxygen after one of your players had sliced his face open.

But what has made our blood boil was the premeditated attack on our team bus. Your club encouraged it. Your stewards did nothing to protect our players. The Merseyside police did nothing to protect our players. This was not a couple of drunken idiots, this was hundreds. And nobody lifted a finger to stop them. In fact they encouraged it.

And then when it had happened it was described as ‘a few cans’ or ‘a few idiots’. It was not. The assault lasted for about four minutes with hundreds of objects hitting the coach. Not one fucking arrest has been made. This was a cowardly shitehawk act from a bunch of cowardly shitehawks. We will never forget the way you attacked our team bus and we will never forgive it. You have made an enemy of us.

And it was all for nothing because Klopp is Peps kryptonite and you would have won anyway. So you say.

And now, you two faced wanker, you want to come on here and talk football like you are our mate and pretend it never happened?

You can fuck off right back under that rock you crawled out from. Take it from me, you are not welcome on this forum.

Now fuck off.

Really?

Well since you plainly don’t understand the impact that assault has had let me explain it to you.

For many years City fans respected Liverpool FC because of your achievements on the field and because you like us could not stand the rags. But in the last few years your fans have acted like utter cxnts towards us. Without any reason to do so other than that your fans are scum. You bricked our supporters coaches after we had impeccably observed the hillsborough anniversary. You cheered when one of our players went off injured. (Always demanding respect, never showing any). You hurled abuse at our goalkeeper as he was stretchered off needing oxygen after one of your players had sliced his face open.

But what has made our blood boil was the premeditated attack on our team bus. Your club encouraged it. Your stewards did nothing to protect our players. The Merseyside police did nothing to protect our players. This was not a couple of drunken idiots, this was hundreds. And nobody lifted a finger to stop them. In fact they encouraged it.

And then when it had happened it was described as ‘a few cans’ or ‘a few idiots’. It was not. The assault lasted for about four minutes with hundreds of objects hitting the coach. Not one fucking arrest has been made. This was a cowardly shitehawk act from a bunch of cowardly shitehawks. We will never forget the way you attacked our team bus and we will never forgive it. You have made an enemy of us.

And it was all for nothing because Klopp is Peps kryptonite and you would have won anyway. So you say.

And now, you two faced wanker, you want to come on here and talk football like you are our mate and pretend it never happened?

You can fuck off right back under that rock you crawled out from. Take it from me, you are not welcome on this forum.

Now fuck off.
Perfect Chris , just perfect.

Really?

Now fuck off.
Strong letter to follow? ;-)

Bravo, Chris! Expressed my feelings to a tee.

Really?

Now fuck off.

Perfectly said but even after that they knew couldn’t blow us apart for 90mins without the help of officials so for all the lurking Dippers.

1st leg

Salah offside - you get them so maybe 3:0 ok

Jesus goal disallowed - corrupt

Sterling no pen - corrupt

Every blatantly wrong offside call stopping city get behind - corrupt

But let’s say just the goal in the back of the net counted so it was 3:1 vital away goal.

2nd leg

City 1:0 & forget all the shitty decisions then scored another fucking legitimate goal which would have been 3:3 at half time of 2nd leg & we had the vital away goal & we are buoyant.

What we are saying is even with all the corrupt decisions if they’d just allowed our genuine goals never mind the other shit.

They will understand when Real get looked after & then there will be a media outcry.

Really?

Now fuck off.

Perfect.

Really?

Now fuck off.

My thoughts entirely. We'll put.

Really?

Now fuck off.
Superb post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.