Thanks Yaya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t add to what has already been said apart from my personal thanks. A legend in spite of his dick of an agent. Thanks for the memories big fella. I wonder where he will play next?

I hope he somehow gets to read this thread, and appreciates how most people feel about his time here.

A wonderful footballer first and foremost, but he's been an absolute legend for us, and has been at the heart of most of our success.

I really hope he doesn't stay in the PL, and instead goes somewhere he can still look good.

Inflatable Birthday Cakes are £4 on Amazon- get on it an give YaYa a couple of Hundred of them v Brighton! HaHa!!

One word.

Legend.

And Newcastle and Palace away, etc.

Meet me at Martins Nakery in Burnage, and I'll buy you the biggest fresh sponge jam and cream cake your ever had.

One word ‘catalyst’. Yaya was instrumental in helping to turn the club around. So many great moments and whilst legend is a word too easily used these days that is exactly what Yaya is.

One word ‘catalyst’. Yaya was instrumental in helping to turn the club around. So many great moments and whilst legend is a word too easily used these days that is exactly what Yaya is.
Indeed... A club legend and a catalyst for a lot of what happened to us.

But then... Bobbins.

418DE43B00000578-4618350-image-m-34_1497885116209.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.