United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
The end to a perfect day. Started this morning when my eldest son rang to tell me after years of IVF it got confirmed today he and his wife are expecting their first child. Making me a Grandad for the 5th time. Then to round it off the Rags lose. Cue Lou Reed.
What, heroin?

I guess that would top it off.

They not only got beat tonight, but they got outplayed by Brighton and Hove Albion! Let's all let that sink in for a minute or two.

I do not even think he is throwing them under the bus in the traditional footballing sense, he is way past just chucking them under a bus. I think he is using the bare minimum diplomacy to tell Woodward they are not good enough and to get rid of them. In my opinion they played exactly as he wanted them to play, shite, just so he has the tangible fresh in the mind evidence his squad need investment. Of course he does throw them under the bus but it is a by product of his methods and not his end game here i think.

They aren't good enough if he hopes to even get close to us over a season so i can kinda see why he said it. This makes great viewing for us to which is an added bonus.

I hope Pogba stays because he is an absolute thorn in Mourinho's side.
Hes spent 320million and its still not enough and they are still a million miles from being good enough to challenge us

Yet when Pep and Mourinho came to Manchester, everyone was saying Pep will struggle because there is more work to do at City as the squad is ageing and/or shit. They make it up as they go along these wankers.
"our defence can be got at/needed replacing" " PEG had the EDGE over Pep due to his vast premiership experience" the Premiership has gone from the best and hardest to win in the world to poor and weve only won it cos weve spent the most............ycnmiu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.