With Yaya confirmed leaving, which of the 2012 Title Winners will you be saddest to see leave?

Who'd have thought that any of these awesome guys would have practically devoted their whole careers to little City.
Good point. This also is interesting in the ongoing ‘Big Club’ debate too. Whenever the Rag/Grief bores start talking about their ‘istory, I always ask them which of City’s best players have they lost without wanting to do so in the last 10 years? (answer - no-one), when the ‘little’ clubs lose their best players when Real/Barca come calling (Ronaldo, Suarez, Torres, Beckham, Coutinho etc)

winds them up a treat

Silva without a doubt. My generation grew up watching Colin Bell, who became an iconic figure down the years. Dave will be one for current and future generations of Blues.

This but the saddest I think I'll feel was Zabs going.

In the world of millionaire footballers he was on the terrace with us & we were on the pitch with him.
Yeah didn’t include him as he’s now gone again hard to decide really. There was a time when I felt we’d lose
if Toure, Silva or Kompany were missing. Not quite the same with Zab but he was a great player, fans player and led by example.

Spanish Dave, quite simply the best player we've had since the King

Sergio

He may not be the biggest loss but I’ll be the saddest to see him go.

It’s a sign of how many top quality players we have had recently that it’s so hard to choose. How can we say our record scorer and most famous player globally won’t be most missed - madness! Club legend.

Maybe a statue of Kompany, Yaya, Silva and Sergio somewhere in a few years?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.