Huddersfield (H)

I’m in Paisley, I now can’t make the Huddersfield and Brighton game and don’t want it going to waste.

Seat is located is 232, below one of the screens in the family section.

Would obviously suit someone who is travelling down from Scotland or Carlisle area as I can meet somewhere.

I have a Junior ticket spare, south stand level 3 Block 318, 4 rows from front. PM me if interested.

Hi, i have a childs ticket for Huddersfield in Colin Bell stand level 3 and need to swap it for a childs ticket south stand level 3 (i forgot you cant just walk round up there!) Anyone interested?

Looking for two together for tomorrows gig...a long shot I know.
I am away at the ranch until 19.00 but if you can assist then pm and I will 100% stand on.

I’d imagine she paid face value for them and that is all she is wanting back.
Maybe her brother dropped out?
I don’t see what the problem is tbf.
I managed to get 2 seats online at different times and not together on the city ticket office, so I have been just checking back a few times in case I could find two together. Another single one came up a bit nearer to the action last night so I bought it and thought I'll sell one as so many people are looking on this forum. I guess I have been lucky being online when returns came up. Do personal message me if you would like it, I can meet you at the stadium.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.