United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
As has been mentioned, the fact they are 2nd says a lot about the rest of the league especially the bigger clubs. If there was ever a time to reinforce our dominance, then this summer is it. Bolster the squad in key areas and grind the twats into dust.

A "fucking" men.

Probably the start of the reason I got banned from the cafe. I pointed out many times that the early season 4-0’s were achieved in the late 2nd Half’s against teams that were crap, at the time it clearly made no sense to them, despite the obvious facts.

Another point, United had become the Liverpool of the 00’s and 10’s, ‘istree.

With the buying of Sanchez and Pogba etc, have they now become Swales’s City of the late 80’s and early 90’s?

What next.... Stevie Wonder?
Slight edit.

You've got to think to yourself that Mourinho has lost the authority he used to have with his teams. He's clearly lost the dressing room in that place, and is digging a deeper and deeper hole for himself. United in trouble big time, in my view. Who do they go and get after this? Liverpool and perhaps Tottenham will challenge next season, but United are just treading water. Even winning the F.A. Cup wouldn't paper that over.
Good opportunity after last night to establish the biggest winning margin in a PL season. Umm, now who is it holds that record?

United are very lucky that both Arsenal and now Chelsea are in decline and I imagine there will be an exodus soon from Spurs which will help their cause again

As said above, winning the FA cup will just paper over the cracks but it might just be enough to keep the Glazers sweet on profits and not see the need to give the eye gouger too much to spend.

the pain i feel for them is from laughing so much my chest is painful and my ribs feel sore it feels like am on laughing gas all the time and when they start that 20 times songs i sing 20 years to you win it again and thats being kind

United are very lucky that both Arsenal and now Chelsea are in decline and I imagine there will be an exodus soon from Spurs which will help their cause again

Chelsea have been biding their time, why try to compete with City when you can wait a season then spunk it all after a world cup uncovers a few gems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.