Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my overall assessment was I didn't think we deserved to go through. Others have said we did. Even without the decisions they thought we played well which I find pretty strange. I guess it could of been different had the goals not been chalked off, who knows.

I agree with you, to a point. No body knows what that outcome could've been. We all know what it WAS.
We didn't go through and it's all history now.

Was that BT?

If so they have form for that. When the rags drew 0-0 away to Seville after playing terribly they said "Brilliant, it's advantage Utd."

They praise the rags, Liverpool etc and want them to win. They don't really do it to us though.
after the final whistle at the end of the seville-rags first leg when it was 0-0 , the commentator excitedly announced " JOB DONE FOR UNITED" i was annoyed at that comment because the rags had been outplayed for the most of the game , they absolutely do talk bullshit when it comes to bigging up anything pro rag

What a pile of bitter tripe that article is. Even worse is reading the comments after. Shall keep away from the guardian in future, too many do gooding lefties who want to save the world from the sheik

The comments on the Guardian match reports have now descended to the BBC level, pure bitterness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.