The Boxing thread

Had my old fella round, few G&Ts, enjoyed the fight, Bellew looked very sharp and accurate and Haye clearly shot as a fighter.

No problem paying £20 for the night

Had my old fella round, few G&Ts, enjoyed the fight, Bellew looked very sharp and accurate and Haye clearly shot as a fighter.

No problem paying £20 for the night
I'd didn't bother watching it. Was they sucking each other off like at the end of their first fight?

I'd didn't bother watching it. Was they sucking each other off like at the end of their first fight?

Not as bad as last time. Neither is world class any more. Bellew has made good money for these two fights and set himself up for life. Haye clearly has a knackered body and should definitely not fight again.

Must have been good money on a stoppage in the 5th because that was and should have been all over in the 3rd. The spent the entire 4th round talking to each other ffs as bellew allowed Haye to survive.

Its as bent as a 9 bob not im afraid.

Oh that's alright then.
Shit fight but hey Bellew's made 'good money'.

Never said it was alright. Just said he had made money. He won’t give a shit if it was a great fight. Did you watch it? Get back in your box.

Bellew basically said at the end he didn't care if you cheered him or booed him, thanks for paying

I see GGG destroyed some poor fucker in 2 rounds last night. Never seen a fighter like him tbh, first time i saw him was against Canelo. That fella gave Khan one crack and nearly killed him, he did that to GGG who just walked through everything he had. A brutal fighter and all round general double hard bastard.

Haye looked a mile off in every way. Fair play Bellew called it and delivered. Not sure a fight with AW will be the same outcome but nice money. Thought he spoke well at the end, but then went full on scouse.

Could see after the 1st round Haye wasn't right and Bellew knew as well,fair play to him he just broke him down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.