In bangkok

Too late now but in the main tourist district of the city many bars are open at all kinds of hours.
If there's money to be made ie; tourists wanting to watch a game... They'll be showing it.
Only problem is the pesky girls begging to suck you off every minute whilst you're trying to watch the match.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Here till Saturday morning

Watched it on an Internet stream and woke my wife up screaming when we equalised so she's not happy as it was 4am

No ladyboys and my wife didn't offer to suck me off at any time

Here till Saturday morning

Watched it on an Internet stream and woke my wife up screaming when we equalised so she's not happy as it was 4am

No ladyboys and my wife didn't offer to suck me off at any time
According to my calculations, our equaliser came at about 9.15 or 3.15 Thailand time. Your story is unraveling - I think you were out doing ladyboys.

I was on an Etihad flight on Saturday at 3......and they showed the fucking Arsenal match.

Still, live football on a flight is incredible.

Too late now but in the main tourist district of the city many bars are open at all kinds of hours.
If there's money to be made ie; tourists wanting to watch a game... They'll be showing it.
Only problem is the pesky girls begging to suck you off every minute whilst you're trying to watch the match.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Problem?

I'm sure somewhere on Khao San Rd and surrounding area would have shown it.

Hi just arrived here and the hotel tv has setanta true sport hd4, sports1 Dubai, sports2 dd sport, sports3 ipm sport1

Any idea if any of these will show the match? Can't find out anywhere and tried searching schedules

Any help please!?

Jesus lads and lasses...this dude is getting replies for matches in Bangkok but no one replies to my thread in the Blackpool/ fleetwood thread....thanks a lot....and there's me thinking we are a community.....off for a sulk now

Sorry if this is too late but i always use this site. Click which game then international. It gives every countries tv channel showing that City game.

http://m.livesoccertv.com/teams/england/manchester-city/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.