In bangkok

In town for Southampton game ... any blue pub?
Don’t know about a City pub, but all bars will have the game on.
Last game of the season, they'll be 10 games played at the same time, so they might not be showing City. Also, a lot of bars will be playing music rather than commentary. Best to go in a sports bars before the game and ask who they are showing. If you ask first, they'll probably put City on for you.
If you're in the Sukhumvit area, there's loads of bars that will have football on.
There's a Kiwi bar on Soi 8, they'll have it on.
The Game sports bar on the opposite side off Sukhumvit Road will have it but they might be showing a few games at the same time.
Gullivers (Soi 7 I think) will also have a few games on. Bullies Bar close to McDonald's at the start of Soi 4. I watched the Derby in there (with commentary) but it's dear as fuck in there. Someone already mentioned Stumble Inn on Soi 4, They'll have it but with music on rather than commentary. There's a load of other similar bars close by to Stumble Inn that will have the footy with music over the top. There's 2 Hooters bars that will have a couple of different games on, yet, despite claiming to be a sports bar, they'll no doubt be playing some cheesy music rather than commentary. Opposite Stumble Inn there's a huge sports bar, I think it's called Strikers Bar but I've never been in, so can't say if theyll have it. But if you are in that area, I'd say your best bet is Hanrahans, also on Soi 4. They usually have signs under the TV's in there that will tell you which game they'e showing.
Also, if you find a little back street bar, they'll be happy to accommodate you. They'll turn their music off and show the game

Last game of the season, they'll be 10 games played at the same time, so they might not be showing City. Also, a lot of bars will be playing music rather than commentary. Best to go in a sports bars before the game and ask who they are showing. If you ask first, they'll probably put City on for you.
If you're in the Sukhumvit area, there's loads of bars that will have football on.
There's a Kiwi bar on Soi 8, they'll have it on.
The Game sports bar on the opposite side off Sukhumvit Road will have it but they might be showing a few games at the same time.
Gullivers (Soi 7 I think) will also have a few games on. Bullies Bar close to McDonald's at the start of Soi 4. I watched the Derby in there (with commentary) but it's dear as fuck in there. Someone already mentioned Stumble Inn on Soi 4, They'll have it but with music on rather than commentary. There's a load of other similar bars close by to Stumble Inn that will have the footy with music over the top. There's 2 Hooters bars that will have a couple of different games on, yet, despite claiming to be a sports bar, they'll no doubt be playing some cheesy music rather than commentary. Opposite Stumble Inn there's a huge sports bar, I think it's called Strikers Bar but I've never been in, so can't say if theyll have it. But if you are in that area, I'd say your best bet is Hanrahans, also on Soi 4. They usually have signs under the TV's in there that will tell you which game they'e showing.
Also, if you find a little back street bar, they'll be happy to accommodate you. They'll turn their music off and show the game

Gullivers is on Soi 5. by the way.............big place and not a great atmosphere,( well in my opinion) but has the main screen and a few TV's dotted about the place.
Years ago when working there, used to go in the old Pickle Liver just off Soi 11, which has now moved halfway down Soi 7/1.
If you were to come down from Nana Sky train station on the left-hand side of Sukhumvit Road heading out of Bangkok, the turning is right there.
The owner is a big Sheffield Wednesday fan, ( but has a soft spot for City) and it is a real football pub with flags and scarfs of many clubs all over the walls.

Gullivers is on Soi 5. by the way.............big place and not a great atmosphere,( well in my opinion) but has the main screen and a few TV's dotted about the place.
Years ago when working there, used to go in the old Pickle Liver just off Soi 11, which has now moved halfway down Soi 7/1.
If you were to come down from Nana Sky train station on the left-hand side of Sukhumvit Road heading out of Bangkok, the turning is right there.
The owner is a big Sheffield Wednesday fan, ( but has a soft spot for City) and it is a real football pub with flags and scarfs of many clubs all over the walls.
Sorry......................Pickled Liver !!!!!!

I once drank a sandcastle bucket full of whiskey and red bull in Bangkok. Lost a game of connect 4 and then any innocence I had left. Great city.

Yeah, I know Soi 7/1 but don't know it as a Soi to go down to watch football ;) I stayed at a hotel on there a few times. I think it was called Star Inn or New Star, next to Bangkok Beat but it's closed now.
Yeah, that's right, Gullivers is on Soi 5. I should know that, as I lost an argument just last month, saying it was Soi 7, to a girl that said it was Soi 5.
I'm not a fan of Gullicers either but was just trying to think of places that will show the game.

Was over there last month for CL games. There Was no CL coverage in the hotel but there is a pub called the stumleinn which is about 20 mins out of the center of Bangkok. If you go near ko San road there's bars there but blaring music so it's not the best. Personally I'm ashamed to say I missed the second leg v Liverpool so I could get my hole

The owner of the Crossbar on an alley between Sukhumvit sois 21 & 23 is a blue. It’s a great setup and they’ll be open for every match, any time of the day/night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.