United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion is that haircut is fucking horrific pmsl.

That's the first thing that I thought. I had to watch it over and over again just to try to understand the haircut.

images

So would anyone here take gasford or tony marshall as a city player?
Personally I would at least look at Rashford - t'other one no thanks

Not for me boss, non of them are good enough. Rashford is just not a good footballer with a lacking in the footballing brain dept. Martial is "ok" but add in to that his seemingly super weak mentality he is another definite no for me to. As soon as Rashford leaves he will drop through the ranks like a rock in water, he is as basic as basic gets when it comes to players.

Not for me boss, non of them are good enough. Rashford is just not a good footballer with a lacking in the footballing brain dept. Martial is "ok" but add in to that his seemingly super weak mentality he is another definite no for me to. As soon as Rashford leaves he will drop through the ranks like a rock in water, he is as basic as basic gets when it comes to players.

Rashford has pace but it will only ever take you so far and as you say, that special football brain i just dont see.

Martial is a very good player and i think Pep could get a lot out of him but it isnt going too happen and we wont exactly be poorer for it either.

United players who might fit our side - would *consider* Mata (doesn't seem to put in enough effort on defense), Pogba (primadonna, inconsistent, doesn't try on defense), Matic (probably would fit in)... other than that... either not enough talent or doesn't fit our system (e.g., doesn't fit - De Gea - terrible distribution under pressure).

But....but Rashford and Kane are going to lead us to World Cup victory aren't they ?? The press promised.................

Haircut 100 is right though, those fan channels are poison. Glad the city one never took off.

It takes a certain kind of person to want to be the guy being interviewed, attention seekers.

The only videos that get the desired views are the ones where a bad result has happened and some prick is making a state of himself for the world to see. Fucking bellends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.