The 2018 Champions celebration thread.

Leaving soon, sausage butty to eat first.
Brown sauce ?
Stayed at my mums yesterday shes just had her hip done so a whole day and this morning of doing jobs has passed the time now having a quiet half hour to myself before setting off.

Unfortunately I have to miss the entire match today, can't even watch on TV. So plenty of posts in here would be much appreciated, thank you!

Just seen Zabba on the train up from London which has made my and my kids’ day. Sun, Zabba and a trophy - what a day!

I've to run out the door at FT so won't see any of the presentation ceremony, cousin had her first child early hours of today and have to get to the hospital before visiting hours are over, if someone could stick the after match stuff on here they'd be doing me a huge favour.

I've to run out the door at FT so won't see any of the presentation ceremony, cousin had her first child early hours of today and have to get to the hospital before visiting hours are over, if someone could stick the after match stuff on here they'd be doing me a huge favour.

Just think pitch invasion and you have all you need.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.