Huddersfield(H) Post Match Thread

Shit performance and shit result. Leroy had a stinker & David and Kevin weren't much better.

Not too bothered, though.

Just hope we get 100 points. This team deserves to be remembered forever.

Fair play to them, came here for a point and got it. They are a half decent side to be honest, shouldn't be in the position they are. We huffed and puffed but it's hard to break down a team all behind the ball.

Anyway its 20 degrees, we have just lifted the title and I'm not in the asylum tomorrow, happy days!

What a dull side they are, I'd be quite happy if sides like that, who show no ambition whatsoever, go down....turgid tedious outfit. That may be harsh on them and their relatively limited budget but even when we were shite, I can't recall us ever playing like that
Disappointing show from City today but the record wins and points are still on so hey ho, we could and should do it against Brighton.
There was something about today that reminded me of the QPR match, nice sunny day against a side putting the whole team behind the ball....all very frustrating in the end. Mendy looked sharper though.
I think that is a tad harsh on them. Coming here and still Chelsea and Arsenal (I think) as there last two games, they were up shit creek without a paddle so had a game plan, which worked for them. Had they played like you might have wanted them too, they could well be committing PL suicide.

Players tried but nothing came off and they defended so deep there was no space to exploit. That bloody fire alarm issue in the first half...jeez. Made it impossible to concentrate. Twats invading the pitch again. Grow up for heaven's sake. Getting tedious now. Mike Dean as always played the pantomime villain. The wanker.

We had 79% possession and committed more than double the number of fouls.

Dean just made it so. He blew for a foul on virtually every single occasion we went near them the whole game and when you look at the chance they had late on after he waved play on after the foul on Walker you really do have to laugh.

Its absolutely blatant.

Hard to pick a MOTM for us they were all pretty poor.
It wouldn't be City if we didnt screw up our own party ;)

Would love to send a pic of Sterling with trophy to the scouse echo Lovely touch by lads carrying Fergie message Certainly not to down re today, For those that are i say ffs go and open a can lets celebrate were champions

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.