Huddersfield(H) Post Match Thread

Hey, game not the greatest performance of the season, but we're CHAMPIONS !!!!!!
Na Na Na...Na Na... CITY

However much some people like records, I’m sure players aren’t that arsed and like other teams players are starting to think about the World Cup.

Huddersfield worked very hard and deserved the point.

Thought their fans were great too. Got behind the team all game and stayed behind to applaud our players

27 pages and no-one seems to have answered one of the key questions to emerge from today.

Is the fire alarm system working OK now?

Feck the criticism of today's performance. Who cares? We are champions and thats the only thing that matters. We will go on to break a few records and 100 points would be lit.

Huddersfield played well and deserved a point from this game. I like them and i hope they stay. I read some criticism on here about their defensive approach. I dont understand why we become so biased here in our assement of other teams. What do you expect that they take up the game to team that plays the most free flowing football in the country and that to with relegation on the line ? Not to forget that they have chelsea and arsensl as their next opponents.
To their credit they created really good chances and could have scored a couple.

So happy for mangala to get the medal and join the celeberations.

Someone asked who knocked the trophy over .. looks like it may have been Zinchenko at fault. Not that I care - it was one of the highlights of the presentation if you ask me :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.