The brass band

Though it was ok. The delay wasn't City fault, wasn't it due to Ferandinhio being drug tested? Nothing can ever stop me enjoying seeing us being crowned champions. The band, erm... interesting! Flames and blue amd white tickertape were good.

The band were fine, it's playing a Chelsea anthem I object to! The one time that was acceptable was when we beat them at home a couple of seasons back

The band!!!!!
'Mr Wilson's second liners band'........that Mr Anthony H Wilson 'i hate anything to do with little citeh!!!!!'
The band that pays homage to Mr self proclaimed MUFC manchester.
I could not get my breath...we might as well of had simply red on the pitch!
Ridiculous!

Thought the whole thing was a bit shit tbh. Fuck the band off, fuck the huge beach balls off, let the players parade around the pitch with the trophy rather than have them too busy kicking about 1000 footballs into the crowd and turn the fucking music down or preferably off so the fans can actually make some noise. They interfere more with each presentation and it gets worse each time.

We seem to love a bit of cheese at our place. It was all a bit “it’s a knockout”

I wouldn’t say it ruined the day, but I didn’t think it was the right sort of music for City Square.

However, I thought they were fine for the pre-presentation .
I liked the presentation.....apart from the MUFC loving brass band.
didnt spoil it...but...big big own goal imo

To be fair they were good but not suited to the occasion. Whoever decides these presentation plans is shockingly out of touch with the fans. It seems they're afraid of no music.

Because of their brass band versions of popular dance tunes that they played well, I have now changed my allegiance, cancelled my season ticket and will join the queue of 600,000 people to get a ticket to United.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.