Huddersfield(H) Post Match Thread

Champions!!

152559335418937742.gif

Never knew he played. Just because we drew does not mean Pep has taken his eye of the ball and I am guessing you dont really have any inside info to suggest different.

Seems Pep saw it the same way so maybe I don’t need inside information

“ Ever the perfectionist, Guardiola spoke of potential improvement for next season.

“(The game against Huddersfield) was proof we can do better. It was warm; it was so tough,” he continued.

“They were playing to stay in the Premier League.

“This week, too many things surrounded the team that meant we missed a little bit of focus but that’s normal.”

Need to get the focus back for Wednesday and next weekend. Next season starts from tonight.

CTID

not a great game but we can still get 100 pts fingers crossed. what really made my day was scouse gets getting beat.

Disappointing result where none of our players were on best form,against a team that came for at least a point and defended for their Prem lives.

Credit to Huddersfield,they did their job brilliantly.

Lets concentrate on,and enjoy,the celebrations.

This and this.

This.

This.

Because Dzeko is never going to be third choice striker at City mate. So you have to make a choice and either have a player like Jesus, as a replacement, who fits our system or when Aguero is injured play a dzeko who clearly doesnt.

No one disputes Dzeko would be very useful at games such as Wigan but its not FIFA and so we could not offer the game time he wants and would also strugge to find him a place in the squad as he is not flexible in positions he could cover. Who would you have dropped from our euro squad to make a place for him ths year?
Ok then, when aguero gets his usual injuries and misses parts of the season, we rely on Jesus, so as I said if Jesus gets injured who then? Forget euro squad didn't ask that, and as for fifa who gives a fuck? Hate to say it but rags 99 won treble, yorke, cole and a certain Mr sheringham, didn't start every week but gave them an option when things were not going there way, oh and scored in champs league final, so ask me who I would drop, well simple really a midfield player, starting if fit, Silva (david) De bruyne, sterling, sane, so could have dropped one of the other midfield players?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.