Sergej Milinković-Savić

IF United are buying him, then lets hope they will end up paying 80million Pound to Lazio, 20m to his agents, and +300k a week for the player.

He is very good player though, but I am not sure if he worth such investment.

So if he's like Pogba/the next Pogba, and Pogba doesn't fit in the team unless in a 3, how's this going to work? I've heard he can be anonymous in a fair few games, and not even Lazio's best/most consistent midfielder.

Don't rate him - little tricks and flicks doesn't equal top player

We can do better and for a more reasonable price

So if he's like Pogba/the next Pogba, and Pogba doesn't fit in the team unless in a 3, how's this going to work? I've heard he can be anonymous in a fair few games, and not even Lazio's best/most consistent midfielder.

He’s a good player but far off being worth £80m. He is potential and not the finished product. Also loves the eye gouger and zlatan.

Lazio are in tight battle for top 4 with Inter and Roma. Will be interesting to follow.

i could swear i just saw something saying that his reps believe a deal with united is close

just looked it up, acording to the MEN his reps think united have agreed a deal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.