Players who might improve us

He will not cost 50million pound, so I am not sure if we will become interested.
I just have this feeling some good manager will get this kid in the next year or 2 and he'll be the next Salah without the luck.

The kid sometimes just looks unplayable.

Martial

Jose throwing him under the bus again at the weekend , he’s exactly what we need, a wide player who can also play through the middle

He’s also young , used to the league and based in the northwest

Just bid more than anyone else and make them an offer they can’t refuse

Whilst I don’t necessarily believe Martial would improve us, I do rate him as a player and concur that he’s wasted at United. But I don’t think they would entertain selling him to us.

I would like to see us gamble on Sessegnon but I suspect we will target Bertrand, Maguire or Zaha for the HG spot instead.

Whilst I don’t necessarily believe Martial would improve us, I do rate him as a player and concur that he’s wasted at United. But I don’t think they would entertain selling him to us.

I would like to see us gamble on Sessegnon but I suspect we will target Bertrand, Maguire or Zaha for the HG spot instead.
Apparently they are willing to sell him to Chelsea in a swap with Willian

That’s an awful deal for United, surely we can offer them something better than that

We need to make a statement signing this summer , everyone will be gunning for us next season

The four you have mentioned would be repeating the folly of summer 2012

Apparently they are willing to sell him to Chelsea in a swap with Willian

That’s an awful deal for United, surely we can offer them something better than that

We need to make a statement signing this summer , everyone will be gunning for us next season

The three you have mentioned would be repeating the folly of summer 2012
How does a statement signing stop everyone gunning for us?

Dembele is getting linked with a move away from Barca.

I can't see them selling him. He is still so young. But a loan deal would be good for him. Would Barca loan out to a team they consider a direct European rival? I doubt it.

I could actually see Dembele being loaned to Arsenal. They are a good football team and not in the champions league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.