Man City champions video beamed on to town halls around the world.

jayfx

I heard that last night there would be a Champons video beamed on to the town halls from every single first team player's place of birth. Barnsley, Bradford, Buenos Aires, Bouake (Yaya), Uccle (Kompany) etc.

I believe the video didn't work on Stockport town hall (Fodan of course) but they did have a big City badge on there. I'm not sure but I think the same happened at Manchester Town Hall too.

But I've searched today and I can't find any news or any pictures of this. Does anyone have any links?

I heard that last night there would be a Champons video beamed on to the town halls from every single first team player's place of birth. Barnsley, Bradford, Buenos Aires, Bouake (Yaya), Uccle (Kompany) etc.

I believe the video didn't work on Stockport town hall (Fodan of course) but they did have a big City badge on there. I'm not sure but I think the same happened at Manchester Town Hall too.

But I've searched today and I can't find any news or any pictures of this. Does anyone have any links?
Now why do you think there is a media blackout? Seriously?

The video is well worth a look, I found it quite moving, especially the parts where local youngsters are in the shots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.