Matthijs de Ligt

Very unique player.
Would be perfect for us.
He would stay next season and play a small role, like zinchenko and then get much more games the following year when kompany leaves. the lads only 18 after all
nah he'd prob earn a starting spot. already looks more complete then stones. this guy is a big talent for sure... hope we get him

You mean 343, right? Like Conte's Chelsea? But Guardiola doesn't like this system, although tried it several times with Bayern. He tends to use 3 central midfielders to create superiority in that area, i.e. DM+2CMs, it's his trademark.

Another problem is that City don't have a suitable RWB, Walker is quite average with the ball. I think his current position as a hybrid 'defensive fullback'/RCB is the best possible one for him in a Pep team.

Similar to his attempts at Bayern. I expect he will look over the summer at some new formations.

Or maybe stones becomes a dm
All this talk about our CBs playing the DM spot, I just don’t see it. Our DM must be one of the best passer if not THE best passer in our team. Hence why Dinho isn’t really the best for the role and why Pep is looking at Jorginho. I don’t think De Ligt’s and Stones’ passing as one of the best in our team.

have the people that rate him so highly watched lots of games with him in it ,or know about this lad through fifa 18 ,in fifa 18 hes very good.

some people find it hard to separate real life and gaming,i have never seen this lad play but usually buy him on fifa.

All this talk about our CBs playing the DM spot, I just don’t see it. Our DM must be one of the best passer if not THE best passer in our team. Hence why Dinho isn’t really the best for the role and why Pep is looking at Jorginho. I don’t think De Ligt’s and Stones’ passing as one of the best in our team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.