The brass band

The worst thing about Sunday, was that the selfish Fuckers closed all the kiosks at full time so everybody who were baking and had their tongues hanging out, couldn't get a drink.

Where were you sat? I was in 109 and had no problem getting a Coke. People around me were coming back with food as well.

Where were you sat? I was in 109 and had no problem getting a Coke. People around me were coming back with food as well.
Family stand lower pal. The place where you'd expect them to have them open. If I'd known I'd have walked around..but as far as my eyes could see,it was shutters down.

Did Pep do his press conference before the presentation? He didn't have his medal on and IIRC he and the coaching staff looked pretty unruffled, no sign of champagne dousings etc.
I don't know, but I assume so. I was like 51,000 others, waiting in the stands, but I'm pretty sure that is how it was done, and he was wearing a champions 18 shirt at the presentation, he certainly wasn't wearing that in any of the clips I saw.

Football doesn't have a clue about what fans want as entertainment around the game.

League Cup final at Wembley- half time City v Arsenal fans playing FIFA against each other on the big screen; post-game blaring terrible dance-pop music out to the point where we couldn't get any songs going.

At City - pre-game, bands and interviews can be good but all the pie eating contests are fucking terrible; half time games are proper shit but they go on everywhere; post-game the "analysis from our experts" as they call it is poor.

For the trophy presentation the other day the Premier League don't seem to have grasped that they don't need to present the trophy in front of two PL logo stands. That's done at Wembley because the trophy is presented in the royal box and they give the media their opportunity to get their photo opportunity on the pitch. But with the trophy being presented on the pitch for the PL the second one on the pitch isn't needed. On that trophy presentation as well... three sides of the ground cannot see the trophy being lifted, can it not be presented in the stands at the Etihad like at Wembley or do we have nothing like that at our ground? and nobody wants to be applauding the players wives and kids!

But the music is the thing that got me the most, similar to after the game at Wembley. The band were comical and too loud and the forced atmosphere where the songs are played for us, one being Chelsea's celebration song, are just not needed at all.

Football doesn't have a clue about what fans want as entertainment around the game.

League Cup final at Wembley- half time City v Arsenal fans playing FIFA against each other on the big screen; post-game blaring terrible dance-pop music out to the point where we couldn't get any songs going.

At City - pre-game, bands and interviews can be good but all the pie eating contests are fucking terrible; half time games are proper shit but they go on everywhere; post-game the "analysis from our experts" as they call it is poor.

For the trophy presentation the other day the Premier League don't seem to have grasped that they don't need to present the trophy in front of two PL logo stands. That's done at Wembley because the trophy is presented in the royal box and they give the media their opportunity to get their photo opportunity on the pitch. But with the trophy being presented on the pitch for the PL the second one on the pitch isn't needed. On that trophy presentation as well... three sides of the ground cannot see the trophy being lifted, can it not be presented in the stands at the Etihad like at Wembley or do we have nothing like that at our ground? and nobody wants to be applauding the players wives and kids!

But the music is the thing that got me the most, similar to after the game at Wembley. The band were comical and too loud and the forced atmosphere where the songs are played for us, one being Chelsea's celebration song, are just not needed at all.

Carefull there PC, you'll have a the big and proper fans calling you nasty names with a post lioke that. I mentioned i didn't go cos it's not my cup of tea and got insant abuse from 'real' fans. I'll be there tomorrow but i bet half the fuckers who called me won't.

Some miserable gits on here again! All I can moan about is the crap tannoy system in the stadium churning out noise, and the prats that ran on the pitch. It was embarrassing watching them from up in the stands. Otherwise I thought it was brilliant, and wouldn't mind doing it all again next season.
Your a miserable git if you didnt like that shite band? Pmsl.

It was fucking embarassing. Killed any hope of an atmosphere being created

Top post

The cheese seems to get worst every year at city. I understand that type of shit appeals to some people but keep it outside the ground and way before kick off.

Thought the band were pretty good. Was coming on to ask what they were called. Seems like not many liked them.

Gonna be a permanent feature in the family stand next year I understand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.