Noel Gallagher

How did he ignore City when we shite? The quickest way he could have lost whatever fortune he amassed in the 90s would have been to plough it into City and no financial adviser worth their salt would have told him to do that. You couldn't really miss the fact that they were blues if you followed Oasis in the 90s.
He didn't have to invest every penny but a but would have been nice. Even without the money he could have been using his profile to help the club but he was nowhere to be seen in those times.

I think it was a bit poor from him.

He didn't have to invest every penny but a but would have been nice. Even without the money he could have been using his profile to help the club but he was nowhere to be seen in those times.

Didn't he or Liam say they were waiting for us to drop into the conference before they would invest?

Didn't he or Liam say they were waiting for us to drop into the conference before they would invest?
I suspect that was tongue in check.

It's not accurate to say they were nowhere to be seen. Between world tours they were seen by plenty home and away. Frankly, they did more to enhance City's profile in the mid-90s than our on pitch activities. Pretty sure they opened a suite at Platt Lane circa 95ish, they appeared in adds for the 95/96 home kit, had a very famous promo-shoot in City tops, sang who the f*ck are Man United at the G-Mex and so on and so forth. The club's branding in that period pretty much ripped off the Oasis lettering and that was more to our benefit than theirs.

At there height city shirts outsold both rangers and celtic shirts in glasgow. We , as a club, got loads of publicity off the backs of the gallaghers. They appeared in loads of publicity shots in City gear.
It was trendy to support us !!

Sounds like you may not have been about at that time, either that or you were on a big come down from the ectasy.

Oasis did use their profile for the benefit of the club. That is a fact

As for ploughing there money in. Why should they? It theirs to do as they please.

If I won the lottery at best I would buy a box and may be only for a season.

Seen Noel at many a game. Home and away. Good blue there is no doubt

For someone who played the working man anti establishment card on numerous occasions it just feels a bit odd.

I think the one thing I could never forgive him for is choosing to ignore City when we were shite. He could have helped out and didn't want to know but now we are good he's back.
Your full of shite
In 96 oasis played Maine road their career highlight
They wore city shirts through the 90s
Posed on the pitch
Played etihad on 2005

They knew we were shit but they didn’t care

Why should he put his hard earned money into city
He isn’t a billionaire for fuck sake
He is a blue and a proud one

Your full of shite
In 96 oasis played Maine road their career highlight
They wore city shirts through the 90s
Posed on the pitch
Played etihad on 2005

They knew we were shit but they didn’t care

Why should he put his hard earned money into city
He isn’t a billionaire for fuck sake
He is a blue and a proud one
Agree with this, just wish he wasn't wheeled out as if he was our elected leader speaking for us, would like to hear Liam from time to time on sky as well, now that would be worth watching

Sounds like you may not have been about at that time, either that or you were on a big come down from the ectasy.

Oasis did use their profile for the benefit of the club. That is a fact

As for ploughing there money in. Why should they? It theirs to do as they please.

If I won the lottery at best I would buy a box and may be only for a season.

Seen Noel at many a game. Home and away. Good blue there is no doubt
Maybe I just had bad experiences with Noel G.

Three times I met him at Maine Road and on each occasion he didn't want to know he was rude and even told some kids to f*** off who were asking for autographs.

I'm not a huge fan of Liam but I can see why he no longer gets on with Noel and sees him as a stuck up Latte drinking ponce.

H

He says stuff like that with his tongue in cheek
It’s for a bit of fun

His new album is ok
When you put it in a live show with his earlier solo stuff and oasis it is very weak and boring

Hes a gobby, little, cockney, bully. Gobs off at the likes of Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift. He only ever goes after easy targets.
Hes a knob. Much prefer Liam.

That bloody johnny marr aswell while we are at it, bloody freeloader getting free tickets going when he wants pfft whats the world coming to eh

Some right fcuking girls on bluemoon at times lol i swear some of the members default settings are set to 'miserable twat' permanently lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.