Premier League(midweek)Games 8/9/10 May

What needs to happen for West Brom to stay up
Draw tonight. Both Swansea and Southampton to get beat last game and West Brom to beat palace by 6 goals ?

What needs to happen for West Brom to stay up
Draw tonight. Both Swansea and Southampton to get beat last game and West Brom to beat palace by 6 goals ?
Draw tonight, Stoke to beat Swansea and have there be a 5 goal swing with us beating Southampton and West Brom beating Palace.

So 2-0 West Brom and 3-0 City over Southampton would do it, if it came that far.

Why would that be ? Just out of interest.
Since our winning the league was a forgone conclusion they appear to have been stoking the relegation battle fires to try to maintain interest and viewership through the end of the year (primarily for advertising and media coverage). They want things to go down to the last weekend to try to capture as many nuetrals as possible.

Draw tonight, Stoke to beat Swansea and have there be a 5 goal swing with us beating Southampton and West Brom beating Palace.

So 2-0 West Brom and 3-0 City over Southampton would do it, if it came that far.

Cheers

Since our winning the league was a forgone conclusion they appear to have been stoking the relegation battle fires to try to maintain interest and viewership through the end of the year (primarily for advertising and media coverage). They want things to go down to the last weekend to try to capture as many nuetrals as possible.

Well considering that Southampton are getting beat on the final day, I don't get that logic. Even if I believed the conspiracy.

Well considering that Southampton are getting beat on the final day, I don't get that logic. Even if I believed the conspiracy.
I can understand not buying into the conspiracy (though, what I am describing isn’t much of a conspiracy for an entertainment product), but am not sure I understand how the presumption of us beating Southampton changes the logic behind such attempts to influence the relegation battle to go down to the final round of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.