Invisible Man song

Holts beer. It can do that sort of thing.
10 pints of it and you are definitely not really there.

A classic that vid.

The video was 1991 .It was just a pub song as the branch wasn formed till 1994.many lads singing it were not City fans
The song had absolutey nothing to do with football .Just a good drink and singsong .as we rememberd a mate who passed away Full version .If You Drink You Will Die
If You Dont Drink
You Will Die
So it better to be Drunk
Than Be Sober When You. Die
Just like the Fan
Of the Invisible Man ect
it .wasn' till preseason tour of Athlone & Cork when it started to take of at the games

Last edited:
Don Price (cyberblue) asked me to post this. According to Don, it's the origin of the Invisible Man song by some of the P&W Blues in The Forresters in Prestwich in 1991. Mind you, they were probably Chelsea fans in those days.

Some of the lads aren't City Fans as
It was just a pub song that years later took of at the games

The video was 1991 .It was just a pub song as the branch wasn formed till 1994.many lads singing it were not City fans
The song had absolutey nothing to do with football .Just a good drink and singsong .as we rememberd a mate who passed away Full version .If You Drink You Will Die
If You Dont Drink
You Will Die
Just like the Fan
Of the Invisible Man ect
it .wasn' till preseason tour of Athlone & Cork when it started to take of at the games

Interesting that it started out as just a pub song mate - I always thought it was in memory of a City fan and was therefore a City song all along. I wasn't on that pre-season tour of Ireland in 1996 but it wasn't long after that that I heard it for the first time - at Lincoln away in September 1996 in the League Cup when we turned in a typical City performance and got stuffed 4-1.

Interesting that it started out as just a pub song mate - I always thought it was in memory of a City fan and was therefore a City song all along. I wasn't on that pre-season tour of Ireland in 1996 but it wasn't long after that that I heard it for the first time - at Lincoln away in September 1996 in the League Cup when we turned in a typical City performance and got stuffed 4-1.
Yes it was sang in the Forrestors in Memory of our mate who passed away a week before(he was not a City fan) .Hence the if you drink bit.Half the people in pub wernt City fans
Once the P&W branch was formed1994 we started singing it after meetings and then on coach in Ireland .I first heard it as well at Lincoln away
I was gobsmacked .as it had fu*k all today with football lol but just took of from there
There is a full chapter in my book
We Never Win At Home
We Nevet Win Away
It explains it in great detail .
Have more tapes will put on facebook soon .brings back memories as not seen tape 20 odd years

Interesting. I recognize about half of that crew!....And I think i know the fella that is commemorated in the song....RIP TR.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.