Attendance on Sunday?

There were a few empty seats around me, really hoping this new ticket website sorts it all out as its becoming a joke

There were a few empty seats around me, really hoping this new ticket website sorts it all out as its becoming a joke
Bugger all to do with the ticket site. It's all down to season ticket holders not showing up.

I even emailed the club, and they wouldn't tell me!!! WTF?
"We don't publish official attendances" was their reply.

Is Swales back in charge? Definitely no more than about 30,000 there on Sunday, I reckon ;-]

Bugger all to do with the ticket site. It's all down to season ticket holders not showing up.
No its not,It's the club holding back tickets for staff,former players and general hanger on merchants
They should have a cut off date 1 week prior to the match and any unclaimed, should be put back onsale
We got offered 10 on Saturday that were going to go unsold for various reasons.

Ric - I use the history section of the website regularly for my programme collecting. Noticed last time I looked it didn't include the war year seasons? We did play quite a significant number of games in those seasons. Just wondered of there were any plans / or Gary had any lists of games played during the war years?

We decided to leave those games out initially, although Gary does have the data for all games played during the war. Will look at how we can incorporate them into the history section of the site when I get chance.

We decided to leave those games out initially, although Gary does have the data for all games played during the war. Will look at how we can incorporate them into the history section of the site when I get chance.

Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.