New Kits 2018/19

Didn't think it could get much worse. Oh how wrong I was...
Doesn't even look like a football shirt. Looks more like something you'd wear to the beach.

Oh well, you won't notice the shirt once we start banging goals in for fun again ;-)

I like to wear my shirts but am saving money by not buying this one. The sleeves ruin it for me.

Sky blue looks superb when contrasted with white – it makes the colour really 'pop' to me, makes it seem more vibrant... however when they start to put stupid darker patterns on top of it, like this effort - or last season's shite, it starts to look dull!
The sleeves do look awful again, and combined with the awful plunging neckline and pointless button...

Oh well, you won't notice the shirt once we start banging goals in for fun again ;-)

The football will have to better than this season to take attention away from that shirt... real shame as socks and shorts are spot on!

23jlm3d.png

It all goes wrong north of this point of the kit. They've done a really good job to mess it up so much from this beginning!

You seem to not be understanding. If you're promised something, and it matters, you put it in the contract.

If you don't get it in the contract, your legal department has either been negligent and fucked you over, or you don't actually care because empty promises are just that, and if someone promises you something but won't agree to it in writing, they aren't promising it at all.

It's a £60m deal, not your phone contract, the idea they couldn't put a promise of unique designs in writing is absurd.
I agree with you. Either there was something in the contract about unique design and Nike have failed to deliver on the contract or City have failed to enforce it. Usually, if there is something really important, you would also have penalty clauses attached for non delivery. It may well be that there was something written in the contract but when the clause was broken by Nike, there was nothing practically that the club could do other than terminate - not something they would want to do.

I don't think i have seen a worse design of top in my whole entire existence on earth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.