New Kits 2018/19

Usually the kit seems to fit the players nicely which makes it look 10x better. For some reason on the pictures they've released they just don't seem to fit & look a bit ridiculous.

The picture with Sane & the long-sleeved undershirt makes it look more reasonable. If it ends up fitting more like that then it'll be fine from a distance.

A lot of people seem to say blue shirt white shorts & they're happy.. Well, blue shirt white shorts are ticked; could have been worse.

The picture with Sane is photoshopped (its this years kit and they've changed the detailing). Based on the pictures yesterday I was expecting the £65 replica kit to look poor quality, but based on the pictures the £90 one is shit too. That is irrespective of the sleeve colour.

The football will have to better than this season to take attention away from that shirt... real shame as socks and shorts are spot on!
Yeah not great it's the neck line and button that bugs me most. We have to up our game next back to back titles ain't easy.

Usually the kit seems to fit the players nicely which makes it look 10x better. For some reason on the pictures they've released they just don't seem to fit & look a bit ridiculous.

The picture with Sane & the long-sleeved undershirt makes it look more reasonable. If it ends up fitting more like that then it'll be fine from a distance.

A lot of people seem to say blue shirt white shorts & they're happy.. Well, blue shirt white shorts are ticked; could have been worse.

They might be created to be larger so it's even more obvious were being fouled and the blind bastard in the middle sees it, yet ignores it whilst 60,000 fans and millions on Tele can...

I'll reserve judgement until I see what it looks like on Tele.

It may well be designed to stand out on that more than our naked eyes.

I haven't bought a shirt for myself in years. My lads 15 and 13 like it so I'll be buying two and I'm pretty sure if they didn't like it they would still want one.

What a load of SHITE.......this is without doubt on of our shittiest kits ever......yuk fucking yuk......get a grip Nike.... listen to the proper fans for fucks sake......shit shit shit and more shit...

Simple answer is, don't buy it. That'll make them put pressure on Nike to actually work a bit harder.
The collar is hideous

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.