Brighton(H) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could go pear shaped tonight but our squad players brought in deserve a game and I hope they are victorious.

We will probably still win, we might score the 2 goals to limp over the goal record line, but it's 2 wasted opportunities.

He's picked about the only nothing side possible. If he'd gone strong everyone would be happy and we'd finish in dominating fashion, if he'd included some kids, everyone would be happy because it's a sign for the future, Foden and Diaz earn their winners medal, but he's actually gone as weak as possible without it being interesting, and while taking any chance of a golden glove from Ederson as well, which would have been nice for him.
You've just repeated your previous post.
Now that is going as weak as possible without it being interesting :-)

I have read some tripe on here but I think this tops the lot. He can’t be arsed?! You do realise this is a squad game and he has picked players who have all featured in the first team at some point this season. How dare Pep give game time to fringe players to better prepare us for next season and give a club legend the chance to say goodbye.

I'm not overly arsed about the 100 points.
And certainly don't begrudge Yaya getting his swansong.
I would have liked to see Foden or Diaz start, that would also show he was preparing for next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.