Brighton(H) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No dave or kev just yaya passing it sideways is not going to make the most out of the spaces if they do leave them or raz come to that
I've hated watching Yaya play the last couple of seasons, but in the last game he was picking some peaches out. Hopefully he'll be out to do damage rather than stroll around today.

That's silly, and tantamount to someone telling you that if you don't like Pep's selection, don't watch.

He's giving you his opinion and just like you, he's allowed to do so.
No, actually he's not giving his opinon, he's telling me to stop commenting.

It was daft of anyone to think we would prioritise records over the fact that many of these players have a world cup looming and we are not going to flog them or risk them in meaningless games.

I said in the thread on points and records months ago this would happen if we won the league with weeks to go.

We still could do it and it is silly to think otherwise.

But this was totally to be expected.

Just disappointed that Foden does not get the start he deserves.

Don't get all the changes to be honest.
Surely we should be aiming for 100 points?

I've hated watching Yaya play the last couple of seasons, but in the last game he was picking some peaches out. Hopefully he'll be out to do damage rather than stroll around today.
Hopefully he will want to go out with a bang but can't see it as you could say he has nothing to play for like brighton

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.