Thanks Yaya

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will cherish all of the great moments Yaya gave us.

This is just one of them:

2nuompz.jpg
BIG LIKE :)

What a player to have seen grace our team. Awesome.

Had a tear in my eye tonight.

Thanks for the memories Big Man.
You'd need a heart of stone not to be affected by Yaya's farewell after all he's given us. As well as the trophies, he as much as any of our legends has blown Manure away again, again, again, and again................ Made us all feel better. No longer were we beating Manure by playing above ourselves, our regular game was regularly destroying the best they could throw at us. Yaya in his prime was simply unstoppable against Manure and the rest - a man against boys. He was simply superb tonight. Haven't seen his stats yet - his passing was metronomic.

I will cherish all of the great moments Yaya gave us.

This is just one of them:

2nuompz.jpg

Haha forgot about that, body slammed the pansie to the floor effortlessly lol.

The best City player ever, undisputed, forever and always. I wasn't around to see the likes of Bell, but even the older fellas must admit we are very unlikely to get such a complete player ever again.

When Yaya was on our team, anything was possible. Big moments at key times, and a big game player. Thanks for the memories Yaya, a Premier League great and a true Manchester City legend.

Love him like a brother.

He has given me more wonderful happy days than most of my loved ones have.

Thanks for the memories Yaya x

So many fantastic memories watching Yaya terrorise opposing teams during his time at City & I feel privileged to have been at all of those key games. His impact on many of the pivotal games during our recent successes was perfectly summed up by Kompany tonight. For me the FA Cup semi final win v United was the watershed moment after so many last minute defeats just prior to it against them & losing in the league cup semi final. It set the tone that we no longer had anything to fear against them. We knew it and so did they. Not ashamed to say that I shed a tear or two after the Stoke final as the realisation kicked in that the years of waiting for that elusive trophy were finally over while the Newcastle away win was almost an out of body experience when he stroked the first goal home. Got to meet him once too. Absolute legend. Thank you Yaya.

Just in
Great evening for the big man
How brilliant to see his teammates supporting him both during and after the game
They did do their very best to get him on the scoresheet but it wasn’t to be. Shame.
A big part of me doesn’t want to see him play for another premiership side as it just wouldn’t look right (and he will most likely score against us!)
Good luck Yaya and thanks for the many memories.

Thank you Yaya for being such an important part in the last 8 years of our clubs history, you have been so special in all that you have done for us. Could you please now go and rattle the cages of all the media t**ts that said you only came for the money. Once a Blue, always a Blue and we're proud to have you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.