Thanks Yaya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaya, what a legend of a player. He is the benchmark, the gold standard, when it comes to all-around mifielders in the prem. There were regrettable episodes in his city career (e.g. cakegate), but his contribution outweighs them.

YA YA YAAAAAAAA YA TOUREEEEEEE

Thank you, Yaya! Thank you for everything. The most complete player I ever saw. Wish you all the best and, last night, you showed that you can still do the job.

Yaya, what a legend of a player. He is the benchmark, the gold standard, when it comes to all-around mifielders in the prem. There were regrettable episodes in his city career (e.g. cakegate), but his contribution outweighs them.

Agree 100% - it is a pity his agent is such a dickhead

100% legend. If he wasn't we wouldn't have forgiven him for the actions of his dickshit manager.

I'm also honoured to be entering this comment on the most significant page, page 42!

Forget any bad times, the man Yaya delivered on his days. He'll remain forever more ingrained into City folklore. The number 42 has been worn well and the number 74 was the first delivery for too many blue moons. I hope one day he rejoins the CFG and builds with us for our future.

Thanks Yaya absolute legend. I don't think we will see another player of his ilk for a long time if ever.

Big players make big contributions at the most critical times and there is no one that can touch Yaya for this.

Thanks for the memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.