Laporte
Mendy or Delph.
Fernandinho.
KDB
D Silva.
B Silva
Sterling
Sane
If Spanish Dave not there Foden to start.
Play a really strong team.
Last game of a brilliant season and at least make Southampton earn the right to stay up.
In the away end for this one.
Next to the City end.

Would be quite amusing to watch the 'carnival atmosphere' evaporating if Swansea take the lead and we start rattling a couple of goals in...

---------------------------Ederson------------------------
Danilo-----Otamendi-----Laporte-----Mendy
------------------------Fernandinho--------------------
--------------De Bruyne-----Gundogan------------
Sterling--------------------------------------------Sané
----------------------------B Silva-------------------------

I think this 100 points is the top record to get and would be surpised to ever see it done again if we are to do it, for me it's the cherry on top of the icing.

Foden has to play in order to qualify for a medal. Surely Pep won't keep him on the bench the whole game, the lad would be so disappointed.
Story is PEP is fuming over foden going awol while away with the England team.
So he is trying to keep the kid grounded.
I hope he gets a run out though.
C.T.I.D

No mucking about,full first team and NO bravo just give him a medal anyway
By all accounts he is a top bloke and professional who has done his part on the training ground helping Eddie throughout the season so I would not be opposed to him receiving a medal (after all, backup keepers are often de facto coaches these days, so why would he not deserve the same treatment)...

But, as you have said, he should not be starting in the final match.

By all accounts he is a top bloke and professional who has done his part on the training ground helping Eddie throughout the season so I would not be opposed to him receiving a medal (after all, backup keepers are often de facto coaches these days, so why would he not deserve the same treatment)...

But, as you have said, he should not be starting in the final match.
I don't get why pep wouldn't let eddie go for the golden glove instead of giving him a game,lucky we had our scoring boots on so it didn't matter
He should never start over eddie in prem games as he is just not up to it

Ederson, Danilo, Stones, Laporte, Mendy, Fernandinho, Gundogan, Bernardo, Sterling, Jesus, Sane
Subs: Bravo, Otamendi, Delph, Foden, De Bruyne, Brahim, Nmecha

Bring on the youngsters as subs. Don't expect Pep to play Bernardo in midfield, but would love to see it. No reason to risk Kev before the WC either.

Bluewhit says David will be back, if he's back he plays. Then roll on Monday, forecast is sunshiiiiiiine for the Champions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.