Premier league trophy presentation/parade

I've heard rumours of a title party celebration at Manchester University after the Huddersfield game. Can anyone shed any light on this. Not heard anything myself.

I've heard rumours of a title party celebration at Manchester University after the Huddersfield game. Can anyone shed any light on this. Not heard anything myself.
30581458_2035926516645550_5129050916389963784_n.jpg

Weather forecast is good. Greatest team in Premier league history and double winners to boot. I haven't been able to get to one before due to work, other than when they ended up coming back to the stadium. I'm going to this one, there'll be 6 or 7 of us, a few beers and cheering the lads on. Who's going?

Weather forecast is good. Greatest team in Premier league history and double winners to boot. I haven't been able to get to one before due to work, other than when they ended up coming back to the stadium. I'm going to this one, there'll be 6 or 7 of us, a few beers and cheering the lads on. Who's going?
Me and 2 others so 3 in total :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.