Rooney

Less than the rags paid him to scoff kebabs and drink drive.

According to the BBC gossip site, it had a link to a Sun story saying united and Everton would be still contributing very large amounts to his wage, so all good and long may he play until I presume his original contract would of run out.

The horrible cnut's return to his first love Everton didn't last long did it ?

Mind you no doubt the club will be better for the twat filling his pockets , yet again, and fucking off to obscurity .

Average summer temperature in DC is around 27c. Plus he'll have to play in places like Florida,Atlanta and los Angeles which are even hotter. He'll be in a right state fitness wise

He mentions the climate difference in the interview.

Rooney should have watched these sorts of videos from other sunsetting footballers that have gone to MLS—I am sure there are a few from Captain Candle floating around now.

Average summer temperature in DC is around 27c. Plus he'll have to play in places like Florida,Atlanta and los Angeles which are even hotter. He'll be in a right state fitness wise
The humidity approaches 90% or higher too. The summer weather in D.C. is miserable. Honestly, if he's as out of football fitness as he seems he could well have serious medical problems.

He mentions the climate difference in the interview.

Rooney should have watched these sorts of videos from other sunsetting footballers that have gone to MLS—I am sure there are a few from Captain Candle floating around now.

And he is in Los Angeles where the humidity is low. It's only going to get hotter as the season progresses too. I think Wayne is going to regret this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.