Rooney

Reckon this is his missuses doing. The **** is constantly on holiday and murica Is the dream for those types

somebody sold him the idea of going to the USA and buying and living in them big houses with a granny house in the back garden a ideal retirement for rooney

He's just been offered a role in the golden girls but turned it down because they were to young for him

He's just been offered a role in the golden girls but turned it down because they were to young for him
You came late to that joke party, mate.

Thats-A-Shame-Betty-White-On-Golden-Girls-Gif.gif

Have you ever been to an MLS game?
I’ve been to quite a few (I’ve made a point of it over the last few years here), and I agree with @waspish: if MLS has one thing it is athleticism (natural byproduct of the American mindset, talent pool, and training system). By-and-large the physicality and pace of the league is well beyond Rooney now, and pair that with conditions he has seldom experienced, he is likely to struggle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.