Thanks Yaya

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think anyone expected the Yaya we got. I thought he would be a defensive midfielder that could even be a centre back on occasion. He was just an all round beast who scored some unbelievable goals and that goal v Villa I’m not sure how many players could score that goal and you not really be that surprised.

For me, and I take nothing away from David Silva who I know most would have as #1, for 3 years Yaya was the best player I’ve ever seen in a blue shirt.
To be fair John, I think anyone who followed Yaya from early on in his career would disagree with that, but other than that totally agree, I love Dave, I loved Colin, but it's Yaya for me, COLOSSUS !

One of my favs also...... make no mistake, Yaya pre 2015 and we’d of won the lot this year, not a chance those scouse fuckers would run through us like they did... sadly it’s the achillies heel of the team. We won’t miss him as he’s not been here for 2 years anyway, however I’ve said it before and I’ll repeat, our greatest modern player and certainly the most important!!!

Yup.

2013/14 was the single best season I have seen from an individual City player in 50 years of following the team. Peerless at his best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.