Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty certain there is a considerable amount of anti-Muslim, anti-Arab racism in the minds of many of these low intelligence, football "pundits" and "journalists".

I don't care because we are the Champions, we have the highest points in a season record, we have the most goals scored in a season record, we have won the most games in a season, we have played beautiful football whilst doing all this and I am certain this young team under Lord Pep Guardiola will get better and better...

JJ

I think it's just because most journalists and pundits aren't City fans. Some aren't too vindictive because they manage to stay professional or support someone lower league so don't really care, but the majority it seems are rags, scousers or cockney fans who are jealous and bitter.

They'll use anything to try and belittle our achievements, just as I would if I had to write about the rags. I don't believe many of them are anti-Muslim, they just use our owner's nationality to look for anything with a tenuous link to something they perceive as negative. If our owner was German or American or anything else they'd find an aspect from those countries to attack.

What we do really need is another succesful season coupled with an absolutely dire one for the rags. No cup finals for the bastards, and a place outside the top 4 again, they'll slowly lose their relevance. It's about time that shithole club fell on really hard times.

Had the misfortune to watch an hour of ssn yesterday tea time. Rags this, rooney that, a bit of Wenger, overhead kick 4 times and mourinho interview twice and no City. Fucking laughable, and to see why simply look at the 'trending' square in bottom right corner.

The Guardian has an article "10 things to look out for on Sunday".

Item 2 on Southampton includes "with survival set to be confirmed at home to Manchester City..."

That's it as far as City are concerned

The Guardian has an article "10 things to look out for on Sunday".

Item 2 on Southampton includes "with survival set to be confirmed at home to Manchester City..."

That's it as far as City are concerned
We’re like the pupil that is so far ahead at school that all the teachers ignore them and focus just on the struggling kids so they can feel like they are making a difference.

Also, all the teachers are the parents of the struggling kids and are jealous of the highachiever and their parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.