Rooney

You came late to that joke party, mate.

Thats-A-Shame-Betty-White-On-Golden-Girls-Gif.gif
Story of my life pal haha that's what you get for not reading the whole thread granny shagging twat

Beautiful place is Washington D.C., I imagine a great place to live if you have the money to live out in the suburbs; which evidently Rooney has. Not that I think he will appreciate the Smithsonian and the other cultural facilities D.C. has to offer.

Beautiful place is Washington D.C., I imagine a great place to live if you have the money to live out in the suburbs; which evidently Rooney has. Not that I think he will appreciate the Smithsonian and the other cultural facilities D.C. has to offer.
I imagine the Smithsonian will be a favourite of his, given his live of ‘istory and old things.

I’ve been to quite a few (I’ve made a point of it over the last few years here), and I agree with @waspish: if MLS has one thing it is athleticism (natural byproduct of the American mindset, talent pool, and training system). By-and-large the physicality and pace of the league is well beyond Rooney now, and pair that with conditions he has seldom experienced, he is likely to struggle.
I must be watching too many games after great tailgate parties! I Always find the pace slower. Can't see Rooney running around for 90 mins in 90 degrees too often unless there is a granny in front of him he is trying to catch.

It is a nice area. He'll have the money to live wherever he pleases, like you said.

Traffic is a nightmare and it's expensive almost anywhere you'd want to live unless you move further out. Housing prices are almost 1/2 as much 45-50 miles from the city. The downside is you'll be in traffic for 2-3 hours each way.

I can't see him taking advantage of cultural/historical offerings either. If he didn't have a reputation for loving senior citizens he'd certainly like Spring and Summer when all the University students flock in for work experience/internships.

There are some good local breweries and wineries. I suppose he'll fancy that. I still think the heat and humidity will likely kill him.

It is a nice area. He'll have the money to live wherever he pleases, like you said.

Traffic is a nightmare and it's expensive almost anywhere you'd want to live unless you move further out. Housing prices are almost 1/2 as much 45-50 miles from the city. The downside is you'll be in traffic for 2-3 hours each way.

I can't see him taking advantage of cultural/historical offerings either. If he didn't have a reputation for loving senior citizens he'd certainly like Spring and Summer when all the University students flock in for work experience/internships.

There are some good local breweries and wineries. I suppose he'll fancy that. I still think the heat and humidity will likely kill him.
You've told us everything apart from how many retirement homes are in the vicinity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.