Southampton (A) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’d do me. Not carrying any particular torch for Swansea but I can’t forgive these for winning the last ever game at Maine Rd.
Or for booing Kun when he was stretcheted off in 2012

Or for being Southerners

good entertaining win over Southampton and finish off all the available records would be a great end to the season.

with a hope that Brighton can get off the beach and put one over liverpool, chelsea win and steel the remaining champions league place instead of pool, then Madrid stick one over them in the final.

good entertaining win over Southampton and finish off all the available records would be a great end to the season.

with a hope that Brighton can get off the beach and put one over liverpool, chelsea win and steel the remaining champions league place instead of pool, then Madrid stick one over them in the final.
Also the rags lose in the cup final.

A win will give us identical home and away records I think? 16/2/1. Maybe another first!

Streams are fun these days,i'm learning several new languages lol

Oh wise one , please help an old codger - who only found out last week what an APP. was -
Will I be able to watch City - Sky mix - on my NowTV (Sky) box. ?

In Rome at the weekend, 10 year anniversary with the missus.

Always won the league when I have been away for the final game.

I can’t help thinking this is a sign for the centurions!!

100 points here we come!

Good place to be Rome - If we are to become CENTURIANS - lol - enjoy!.

Oh wise one , please help an old codger - who only found out last week what an APP. was -
Will I be able to watch City - Sky mix - on my NowTV (Sky) box. ?
I don't know about Now Tv,if it's a sky box and has the entertainment package then it's channel 121,the pay sky football channels have 2 other games on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.