Rooney

It is a nice area. He'll have the money to live wherever he pleases, like you said.

Traffic is a nightmare and it's expensive almost anywhere you'd want to live unless you move further out. Housing prices are almost 1/2 as much 45-50 miles from the city. The downside is you'll be in traffic for 2-3 hours each way.

I can't see him taking advantage of cultural/historical offerings either. If he didn't have a reputation for loving senior citizens he'd certainly like Spring and Summer when all the University students flock in for work experience/internships.

There are some good local breweries and wineries. I suppose he'll fancy that. I still think the heat and humidity will likely kill him.
I reckon it'll be the yank food that does for him, heart attack by Christmas.

Do we have to be nice to him if he ends up in hospital ?

I can already see the banners and the insincere, self-congratulatory crap that will be posted on here.

'This transcends City and United. In his pomp, he was a handsome, eloquent gentleman who knew how to treat women right. Let's remember him before the hundreds of other ex-footballers who end up in hospital every year'.

I can already see the banners and the insincere, self-congratulatory crap that will be posted on here.

'This transcends City and United. In his pomp, he was a handsome, eloquent gentleman who knew how to treat women right. Let's remember him before the hundreds of other ex-footballers who end up in hospital every year'.
Nah not in my life time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.