Southampton (A) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
PEP: We will try to win the game. That is no doubt about that, we have done that all season. We will try to win. These last weeks, these numbers helped us to be focused and we are going to the same on Sunday.
PEP: There are many (special moments). The 18 games won in a row is the reason we have won the league. That was the key point of the season. The moment, there was many... Yaya was one.

PEP: (On squad changes) Not too much. Maybe some players are unhappy and want to leave because they don’t play too much. We made a high investment last season and we did it. Now we will make some changes with Yaya leaving. One maybe two, I don’t know.

PEP: We will stay two days here and after go on holidays. I hope the players playing in the World Cup enjoy the tournament. Then we come back on July 9 I think. I also need holidays with my wife and kids.

Pep on Foden and Brahim needing one more appearance for medals: "I didn't know that, but in all respect that's ridiculous to me. If they want my medal, I'll give them my medal. They are champions."

Pep on Aguero to Atletico rumours: "I think it's not going to happen. My desire? I think it's not going to happen. Sergio is going to stay until he decides 'my time here is over'. But in football, you never know, you know?"

PEP: (On squad changes) Not too much. Maybe some players are unhappy and want to leave because they don’t play too much. We made a high investment last season and we did it. Now we will make some changes with Yaya leaving. One maybe two, I don’t know.

Who could they be?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.