City to expand Etihad to 62,000?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, i just think our players and manager deserve better.

we will have to agree to disagree on that.
But obviously if you keep advocating penalising those who buy a ticket and dont attend, I will keep telling you that you are wrong.

The joys of free speech.

we will have to agree to disagree on that.
But obviously if you keep advocating penalising those who buy a ticket and dont attend, I will keep telling you that you are wrong.

The joys of free speech.

and I'll keep telling you you're wrong, at least I'll be right about it...

Looks like the Empty smear campaign has worked on fellow blues! It was never an issue before until we started wining trophies!

We all know how powerful social media and fake news is and seeing Edwood loves to quote his clubs social media numbers look in his direction for all this fake news bullshit.

Looks like the Empty sears campaign has worked on fellow blues! It was never an issue before until we started wining trophies!

We all know how powerful social media and fake news is and seeing Edwood loves to quote his clubs social media numbers look in his direction for all this fake news bullshit.
Spot-on. Who needs the negative media when our own fans trash our support.

Looks like the Empty smear campaign has worked on fellow blues! It was never an issue before until we started wining trophies!

I personally couldn't care less if I was the only person in the ground watching.

Empty seats are not the problem, but when people can't get in to a sold out game despite there being thousands of empty seats I think its a bit of a problem. If the club were able to sell those seats and get the associated match day spend in club shop, beer, food etc, then the price of my season ticket wouldn't need to go up.

I'll repeat for the 721st time, no one is saying you personally have to attend every game - just give your ticket to a mate or put it on the exchange. Its a lose-lose situation otherwise.

I personally couldn't care less if I was the only person in the ground watching.

Empty seats are not the problem, but when people can't get in to a sold out game despite there being thousands of empty seats I think its a bit of a problem. If the club were able to sell those seats and get the associated match day spend in club shop, beer, food etc, then the price of my season ticket wouldn't need to go up.

I'll repeat for the 721st time, no one is saying you personally have to attend every game - just give your ticket to a mate or put it on the exchange. Its a lose-lose situation otherwise.

and encouraging people to do that is fine.
Its people advocating punishing people for not doing so is what I (and most fans) object to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.