Yaya Toure Tribute | His last ever game

Great , great , vid. Summed up by the phrase "he was OUR dickhead" CLASS.

I know some who hate Yaya, and I get that tbh. I don't even think Yaya's a particularly great person, but it doesn't mean you can't acknowledge that and also love them. We all know a family member who's a bit of a knob, but you love them anyway, and Yaya, for me, is that person. I think he cares, but I think he's also needy, immature and incredibly insecure tbh. I think it manifests in who he chooses as close friends.... namely Seluk. Someone who will blow smoke up his arse to an unbelievable extent.

Essentially, Yaya is our dickhead, and that's what matters :)

I must admit i welled up last night, one of the most important players we have ever had. Along with Vinny, David, Sergio and i would even say Tevez. It has been a pleasure being able to watch these players. I didn't think in my lifetime we would have players of this calibre and standing in the game.

thanks for the memories

I must admit i welled up last night, one of the most important players we have ever had. Along with Vinny, David, Sergio and i would even say Tevez. It has been a pleasure being able to watch these players. I didn't think in my lifetime we would have players of this calibre and standing in the game.

thanks for the memories

It's weird to think that two years from now it's very possible that they'll all be gone :/

Sorry, this is a self plug, but I made this video last night in tribute to the big man. I wanted to make sure his last ever game was captured from a fan's perspective, and also make a little tribute to him at the beginning. Bit shameless, but I'm quite proud of it so thought i'd share it here... hope that's okay, mods!

We'll miss you, Yaya x

Amazing video, love it!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.