Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will respond fully after work magic pole. However there is a huge difference between labelling the left wing almost hysterical constant anti trump thread in a manchester city forum with maybe ten regular posters as a cult rather than labelling 50 million people as a cult. Surely you can see that?

Labelling trump as a racist is tiresome and he has covered it numerous times. Try and look beyond his persona for a moment before as I said I respond later. I would imagine however when I am 72 years old many people would be able to find mistakes I had made.

Is he making america a better and safer place for Americans? Is he a strong leader? And is he doing a decent job?

On the last 3 I would say yes. Your comments about Obama doing it and your Tory party is subjective nonsense.

I know you aren’t going to agree with my ‘subjective nonsense’ as you put it, subjectively, and that is absolutely fine. I have no problem with that. It is the man. Not just his history but his present. He has alienated and divided his own country. Have you ever seen anything like that? His demonising of Obama showed a vindictive behaviour that propagated lies. His attacks on Mc Cain were unforgivable. A draft dodger calling out a man who could have been released earlier, but refused to leave his brothers in arms held with him. If that’s not a hero, then I have no idea what is.

Imagine sitting in a pub with a guy who shat out of fighting, berating one of our soldiers who had shown the same courage?

Would he remain in your company long? I hope not.

I will look forward to your post. Have a good day at work.

The trouble with the Trump administration is that a lot of his decisions won't be realized until the future, probably when he's out of office. Just look at how he has sabotaged the climate. He pulled out of the Paris accord, purely because Obama signed it. He actually hired a complete buffoon who is also a climate change denier to head the EPA!!
His tax reform will likely cripple the country whilst lining the fat cats pockets, again its a slow burner that will be left for the next administration to solve. And fuck knows whats going to happen in the middle east.

The trouble with the Trump administration is that a lot of his decisions won't be realized until the future, probably when he's out of office. Just look at how he has sabotaged the climate. He pulled out of the Paris accord, purely because Obama signed it. He actually hired a complete buffoon who is also a climate change denier to head the EPA!!
His tax reform will likely cripple the country whilst lining the fat cats pockets, again its a slow burner that will be left for the next administration to solve.

well whats happening now is that Airbus have to either cancel an order for 100 aircraft for Iran or have the US impose sanctions on them

well whats happening now is that Airbus have to either cancel an order for 100 aircraft for Iran or have the US impose sanctions on them
I read about that. The French sound like they want to tell Donald to get fucked. As they should.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.