Southampton (A) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You had better tell frank that the media push that notion constantly not that he would believe it

Would be nice if the media told some home truths ,we have the Harry Kane team and then there is the Mo Salah team , the Dippers wouldnt be top four or anywhere near a Champs league final without Salah , but like Suarez , Sterling , Owen , Torres , Rush , McManaman and others he will be plying his trade at a big club soon. We are the best attacking team in europe and after the Saints game our 25 point lead and 20 odd more goals over the Dippers will hopefully put some context into the media's ridiculous claims.

Just gone on to the sky channels, went onto the sports section, and couldn't find sky sports mix on any of the channels. Has anyone any idea what number is sky sports mix on. if I can't find it I will put it on a remainder for this Sunday.

Have you tried channel 121 ?

____________________Bravo___________________

Danilo_______Stones________Laporte_______Mendy

__________________Gundogan________________

___________Bernardo____________Foden_____

Sterling___________Diaz______________Sane

you are surely taking the piss with the "goalkeeper" ??

Lets get those 100 points,get 2-3 really good signings in and finally reach that CL final i have been waiting for years

Put... the... pint... down... and have a glass of water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.