Breaking records/stats thread

Loves Edinburgh.
Who doesn’t?

Last time I was there (December) I was threatened with a stabbing from a young lad after demanding he apologise for barging the missus whilst walking by us to cross the street with his crew right in front of the Christmas market. After quite a bit of back and forth I got him to apologise, offer a hug, and wish us a lovely evening. We even had our wallets and mobiles when it was all said and done.

It’s a beautiful city.

Last edited:
Who doesn’t?

Last time I was there (December) I was threatenied with a stabbing from a young lad after demanding he apologise for barging the missus whilst walking by us to cross the street with his crew right in front of the Christmas market. After quite a bit of back and forth I got him to apologise, offer a hug, and wish us a lovely evening. We even had out wallets and mobiles when it was all said and done.

It’s a beautiful city.
I think I met him. Considering I was on a stag with near 30 other lads from SBG in Dublin, I dared him to do it. Shithouse little ****.

I think I met him. Considering I was on a stag with near 30 other lads from SBG in Dublin, I dared him to do it. Shithouse little ****.
Haha, I would love if he is a local fixture for which the local police do not even bother responding to any more.

“Oh, that ****, he did that to me last Christmas and my sister the year before. I think he even threatened my Nan in August, and go a right bollocking for his trouble. Just make sure you have your wallet, keys, and mobile when he stumbles off.”

Haha, I would love if he is a local fixture for which the local police do not even bother responding to any more.

“Oh, that ****, he did that to me last Christmas and my sister the year before. I think he even threatened my Nan in August, and go a right bollocking for his trouble. Just make sure you have your wallet, keys, and mobile when he stumbles off.”
I live in Edinburgh and can confirm that he is no 3. on the TripAdvisor things to do after the castle and greyfriars bobby.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.