New Kits 2018/19

2010/11 is a thing of beauty

David+Silva+Manchester+City+v+Valencia+jJYCdjhlEW1l.jpg
Yeah, but what about the kit?

2 years ago really wasn't that bad. The color combination wasn't ideal but it wasn't a shit design. This is a shit design with a shit color combination. I like the socks though.

The person at the club who approved this disaster of a shirt must’ve been absolutely bladdered or held at gun point when he signed.

Sort it out Gav.

Agree, from a long, long way away it looks fine and rather have navy socks for a change than the blue shorts.

The 'Seismograph' graphic is a bit non-sensical. Maybe its a youth thing to attract kids but i don't know many kids that would waste £70 on it when there are other things to spend it on. To me its more like a 'Polygraph' graphic and the shirt is lying when Nike says they make good kits.

But for me its the stupid, tonal sleeves yet again that is the biggest issue. There is no need for it. It look ten times better if the sleeves were the same colour as the rest of the shirt, even with that silly graphic on it. They look like they have faded in the wash before they were sold.

And £70. Fecking Joke. What were the 'standard'/'stadium' ones last year, £50/£60? No justification for the hike in price. Same shit quality and a worse design, bonkers!

Beggars belief how they went from a year of decent kits this season to completely bolloxing up next years. Think they need to go back to having home kits for 2 years and dick around with away kits every year, cos they are clearly lacking inspiration to change the home kits every year within the limitations set to them.

... thats why i was saying nowt ...

Last edited:
has anyone ever bought the vapour team quality shirts? are they much better quality than the fan version?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.