Football is fixed blog

It needs globalizing not expanding. Spanish/German refs are more likely to be neutral about a West Ham v Everton game than an English ref.
I'm Irish, dual citizenship in the UK and Ireland, a City supporter. I wouldn't be allowed to referee games by either Manchester club but I'd be allowed to referee Liverpool, Everton, Villa, Leeds, Hull, Arsenal, MK Dons, Spurs, Chelsea, West Ham and AFC Wimbledon games.

I'd quite happily fuck all of them bar Arsenal, the Hammers and Wimbledon. Even trying to be unbiased I'd subconsciously favour those teams.

That's the next level up, but requires all the FAs to work together and UEFA. I think that's a little unlikely.

I've said before that it's unlikely that of all our elite refs, only Oliver appears to support a PL team. In the last 30 years, I think that's also a little unlikely!

It would more likely be 5-0 And 5-0. But as Southampton have the better Goals scored record, I think it is unlikely - especially as Southampton will park the bus from becoming to end of this game.
It was noticeable that Crouch felt the need in his newspaper column today to insist that stoke would be trying against Swansea and that their players wouldn’t be deliberately taking it easy because they wanted Hughes to be relegated.

I certainly wouldn’t be surprised if Swansea win by a large margin but I think City will be happy to settle for a comfortable 2 or 3 goal win and then play out the game. You can guarantee though that if that happens Swansea fans will be screaming fix

What happens if we win 5-0 and Swansea win 2-0?
Not a lot unless you've got some money on those two scores as a double. You must be seriously deficient in your mental arithmetic if you can't work out that a seven goal swing isn't enough to overturn a nine goal deficit.

Come on lads I'm not going all the way to Southampton just to see us win by five. I'm looking for seven at least as I've never seen us score seven away from home in a competitive game. - The only seven away I can remember seeing was 7-1 in a pre-season game at Tranmere.

Come on lads I'm not going all the way to Southampton just to see us win by five. I'm looking for seven at least as I've never seen us score seven away from home in a competitive game. - The only seven away I can remember seeing was 7-1 in a pre-season game at Tranmere.
I want a 9 goal win to give Swansea every possible chance. If Guardiola can't manage that he can fuck off back to Spain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.