Southampton (A) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
100 points in a poor Prem will be the narrative, just spend some money and any team could do it etc...just nobody told PEG.
Exactly. Poor Prem League where 5 English teams reached Chumps last 16 and one shitty one who are finishing 4th still made the final. Makes Rest of Europe shocking

I know this is not the right thread But......talking of Sergio....

"Since he moved to Manchester he’s bolstered his trophy cabinet over his seven-year spell on the blue side of the city, winning three Premier League titles, three League cups and an FA Cup, making him ..........."

I may be getting senile but when did he win 3 League Cups ?
2014,2016 and 2018?

Why are we all stuck in our gaffs on a Saturday afternoon waiting for the last game of the season - bloody should be Saturday 15:00! Needs fucking changing this

Someone said in an earlier post hughes was hated at Stoke by time he got the boot so can't see them trying to hard to save his bacon and city full strength after resting most of the big guns, longshot but my £10 on Southampton to go down at 100/1, no gambler (second bet this season - city to win quadruple was the other one).

Jeez, I've had sky for ages and I never knew about sky mix! Just checked and there it is duh. Thanks for the heads up or I would have lived in eternal dumbness and watched Sundays game on a weird Arabian stream!
It's a funny channel,ususally stuff i don't want to see,it's nice we don't have to rely on streams although from their point of view smashing 100pts hopefully should have been on the main football channel but their loss is many blues gains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.